Compliments that make my day ;p

Allow me to brag and share ;p
But I just want YOU to know that I really appreciate all your compliments and it's awesome that we've successfully Jazz Up your upholstery and given it a new lease of life.
It surely makes my day!
I want to say a special Thank You to Amy Watson, Kaye Mummery and Linda Black whose upholstery I've just reupholstered. Would love to go by to take some photos so that I can share it here. Especially yours, Linda, that's a big transformation.... from water hyacinth to fully upholstered! Kaye and Amy, a big Thank You for trusting us with your antique piece! Enjoy it for many years to come ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHOOSING A SUITABLE FABRICS FOR YOUR SOFA

Traditional Sofa Reupholstered, More Trees Saved!

Sofa Reupholstered!