Happy Valentine & Gong Xi Fa Cai
It's been a while since I last update this blog. Not been goofing, well at least not totally ;p
With the pre holiday's rush (from Thanksgiving 09 to Chinese New Year 10), we've been so so swarmed. I am not complaining. That's definitely good news, especially in these days of bleak economy.
I have also noticed that during this busy season, I've not taken much photos to put up on the blog.
Here are a few before pictures that are yet to be transform. I promise that once I've "jazzed" it up, I will post the photos. White armchair that showcased some great works from a budding artist; though the daddy really thinks that a canvas will be a better place for that matter.
A hand me down that has more sentimental value than asthetic appeal. My assignment is to jazz it up, incorporating the the brown leather sofa beside and the art deco on the wall. How will it turn out? Well, look out for my further posting once it is done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHOOSING A SUITABLE FABRICS FOR YOUR SOFA

Traditional Sofa Reupholstered, More Trees Saved!

Sofa Reupholstered!